- Pat McGrath
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Bobbi Brown
- Lisa Eldridge
- Peter Philips
- Lady Gaga: Viva Glam Beauty Collection, from the MAC brand.
- Jennifer López: Tinted Mineral Moisturizez, from the Face Stockholm brand.
- Nicole Kidman: Illuminator facial Shimmer Airbrush Iluminiser, make-up brand ModelCo.
- Halle Berry: Lipstick Super Lustrous, from the brand Revlon
- Giselle Bundchen: Mark NARS.
- Monica Belluci: Brand Christina Dior.
- Courtney Cox: Kinerase brand.
- Kate Moss: Makeup foundation of the Kesalan Patharan brand, Black Honey
- Lipstick of the Clinique brand, sun powders by the Stila brand.
- Heidi Klum: Bronzing powder no. A24 of the MAC brand.
- Beyoncé: Foundation of Shiseido.
- Rihanna: foundation of fenty beauty Megan Fox: Labial rouge by Georgio Armani.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Estee Lauder brand lipsticks.
- Keira Knightley: mascara and inimitable black mask, of the Chanel brand.
The makeup kit is essential and essential for a woman, so we decided to make a list of basic cosmetics that should not be missing in your bag.
- Makeup base; The foundation is essential for a perfect makeup. This product is ideal to cover the imperfections of your face or level the color of your skin.
Ear correcter; The concealer serves to hide dark circles and lines of expression, is a basic that can not miss in your cosmetic.
Powder; This product is used to seal the base of the makeup, decrease the shine and give a more natural look to your face.
Blush or blush; The function of this article is to color your cheeks. You can also apply a little on the chin and nose. The important thing is that you almost do not notice!
- Illuminator or Bronzer; The bronzer should only be used to give a tanning effect, while the illuminator will only be responsible for giving light to specific areas of your face.
- A basic one is the black eyeliner; This manages to define your eyes and make your eyelashes look more abundant.
- Eyelash curler; This product will give volume and shape to your eyelashes. Just be careful not to press too much, you could break them. If you do not like the curling iron, you can change it with a spoon.
Mascara; An essential basic is mascara. This product is ideal to wear longer eyelashes.
Lip ; Always carry with you a red lipstick and a nude one, both are perfect for any occasion
- Illuminator liquid (correcting) The key to a beautiful skin is light, but we do not always radiate as much as we would like. Then, and in the absence of 8 hours to sleep, the simplest way to recover it is with a liquid illuminator that camouflages dark circles or dark areas of the face and clarity at the three key points.
Eyebrow pencil; Well defined eyebrows give strength to the look and rejuvenate instantly. The make up artist Beatriz Matallana told us here the 3 steps to perfect eyebrows: comb them up “to see the shape well”, draw a line – guide under the eyebrow with a concealer, and draw “hair by hair” the eyebrow , with shade or with a pencil a little darker than the natural color.
- A corrector for each problem; It is not the same a granite, that a dark mark or that the dark circles. And yet, hundreds of women believe (wrongly) that the same concealer can disguise all the imperfections of the face. The essential shades of concealer are three: light beige for dark circles, green for redness and granite, and purple for dark areas. The objective of each color is to camouflage the corresponding imperfection to achieve a tone as close as possible to the natural color of the skin, and that should be your rule to use the concealer from now on.
Lip liner; The lip liner seemed to be extinct since the 90s, but nothing could be further from reality: it was only camouflaged. On the one hand, the nude profiler – one of the five essentials of Gigi Hadid’s make-up artist – is used to amplify the lips, drawing a new contour slightly larger than the actual one. On the other hand, the color profiler – which helps the lipstick last longer impeccably – must go under a lipstick of the same tone to avoid the effect of very unusual profiler so unnatural.
- Always have a brush to apply your makeup, another for dust and so on. Since each area of the face is susceptible differently to bacteria and other agents.
- During the day, remove excess grease or dirt with rice paper, which does not damage your makeup. Tip: At the time of removing makeup, avoid rubbing indiscriminately on your face. First clean it with a special brush to remove the dust that accumulated, and then put some cream on the lips and removed, as well consecutively.
- So you understand it better I leave this video
Caring for the skin is very important to show a good daily appearance, but that does not mean you have to spend a lot of money on beauty treatments, but you must choose the essential products to moisturize your skin and prepare it for makeup. Prepare the skin before makeup step by step.
Use a cleansing gel to wash your face and neck. Apply the product on the damp face, with circular and soft movements. Rinse with plenty of water and dry with a handkerchief or towel.
Apply a balancing tonic with cotton to control the grease and remove impurities that may have remained on your face. This product offers immediate freshness to your skin.
To finish, apply a lotion or moisturizer all over the face and neck, as a base to protect your skin. Make sure you use a cream suitable for your type of skin and that it contains a high sun protection factor, because, even if it is winter, the sun’s rays act strongly and can accelerate the premature aging process of your skin, to the instead of the appearance of small spots or imperfections